A Warm Scottish Welcome!
The Burnside Guest House is ideally located in a quiet conservation area near the beach but within easy walking distance of Ayr town centre which boasts a selection of great restaurants and shops.
This Victorian terraced Guest House has been tastefully redecorated to retain period features such as high ceilings with ornate cornicing and furbished with beautiful traditional furniture to provide award-winning 4 Star quality accommodation while still retaining the intimacy of a home.
Based on guest reviews the Burnside has been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate for Excellence for the past three years. Check out the short video and read the reviews…
The Burnside offers single, twin/double and family rooms, most have en-suite facilities and free wifi, the price includes Bed and Breakfast. The rooms can be booked individually or the whole guest house can be booked for family gatherings, weddings or golf parties. Room with sea view over to the Isle of Arran is subject to availability.
On arrival, you will be provided with a free resident’s parking permit.
Check availability and book on this site to procure best rates and avoid commission charges. Look out for winter special offers between November and March.
» See the complimentary facilities included in all rooms
Complimentary facilities included in all rooms…
- Free Wireless Internet Access in all rooms
- Free residents parking permit
- Free breakfast with wide choice of local food produce
- Free ‘Recommended Ayrshire Restaurant Guide’
- Digital TV with DVD player and selection of DVDs
- Crisp bed linen, luxury towels and toiletries
- Bath robes provided
- Electronic safe for your valuables
- Hospitality tray with tea/coffee/shortbread
- Hairdryer and ironing facilities
- Laundry service with nominal charge
- Secure storage area for bikes, motorcycles and drying facilities available
- Mini fridge available
- Travel cot and high chair available
- Maps and Information packs providing a wealth of local information
- Use of guest lounge on request
- Unique local Restaurant Guide of personal recommendations provided
» Read Less
You will be tempted by the wide selection of delicious, locally-sourced options available on the breakfast menu. With fresh cut flowers from the garden in the summer and often home-made bread and local honey on the table. Pack breakfasts available on request, vegetarian and gluten-free options also catered for.
In addition to the guest house the Burnside self-catering apartment is also available, sleeping 5-6 persons which may offer a more economical option for your holiday in Ayrshire. Pets strictly by arrangement, well behaved owners welcome!
Liz provides you with a warm, friendly welcome into her home and with her wealth of local knowledge, goes that extra mile to personally ensure that your vacation in Ayrshire is made enjoyable…