A Warm Scottish Welcome!
The Burnside Guest House has an excellent location in a quiet conservation area next to the beach but within easy walking distance of the amenities of Ayr town centre which boasts a selection of great restaurants and shops. This highly rated Bed and Breakfast establishment is ideally located for business trips, vacations, short golfing breaks, memorable family holidays or for exploring the wealth of tourist attractions within historic Ayrshire.
This Victorian terraced Guest House has been tastefully decorated to retain period features and furbished with beautiful traditional furniture to provide award-winning 4 Star quality accommodation.
The Burnside has been awarded the Tripadvisor Certificate for Excellence for the past three years: read the reviews…
Single room, twin/double or family rooms are available from £30 per person for bed and breakfast. Superior and Double rooms have super king size beds with orthopaedic mattresses for a good night’s sleep and modern en-suite facilities, other rooms have separate private shower facilities. Look out for special offers during Oct-March.
Check availability and Book Online for Best Rates Guarantee.
Complimentary Facilities included in all rooms…
- Free Wireless Internet Access in all rooms
- Free parking with residents parking permit
- Free breakfast with wide choices of local food produce
- Digital TV with DVD player and selection of DVDs
- Crisp bed linen, luxury towels and toiletries
- Electronic safe for your valuables
- Hospitality tray with tea/coffee/shortbread
- Hairdryer and Ironing facilities
- Drying facilities available
- Secure storage area for bikes, motorcycles and golf clubs.
- Mini fridge available
- Travel cot and high chair available
- Maps and Information packs providing a wealth of local information
Room with sea view over to the Isle of Arran, subject to availability
Wide selection of locally sourced options available on the breakfast menu. Pack breakfasts available on request and vegetarian options catered for. You will never leave hungry!!
No smoking permitted within the guest house. Pets strictly by arrangement.
A Self Catering Apartment is also available, sleeping five persons for £500 per week which may offer a more economical option for your holiday in Ayrshire. Pets strictly by arrangement.
Liz welcomes you into her home and will do everything to personally ensure that your vacation in Ayrshire is enjoyable.