A Warm Scottish Welcome!
The Burnside Guest House is ideally located in a quiet conservation area near the beach but within easy walking distance of Ayr town centre which boasts a selection of great restaurants and shops.
This Victorian terraced Guest House has been tastefully decorated to retain period features and furbished with beautiful traditional furniture to provide award-winning 4 Star quality accommodation.
The Burnside has been awarded the Tripadvisor Certificate for Excellence for the past three years: Check out the short video and read the reviews…
A variety of room types available from £30 per person for bed and breakfast.
Check availability and book on this site for best rates and avoid commission charges.
Complimentary facilities included in all rooms…
- Free Wireless Internet Access in all rooms
- Free parking with residents parking permit
- Free breakfast with wide choices of local food produce
- Free Recommended Restaurant Guide
- Digital TV with DVD player and selection of DVDs
- Crisp bed linen, luxury towels and toiletries
- Electronic safe for your valuables
- Hospitality tray with tea/coffee/shortbread
- Hairdryer and ironing facilities
- Secure storage area for bikes, motorcycles and drying facilities available
- Mini fridge available
- Travel cot and high chair available
- Maps and Information packs providing a wealth of local information
Room with sea view over to the Isle of Arran, subject to availability
Wide selection of locally sourced options available on the breakfast menu. Pack breakfasts available on request and vegetarian options catered for. You will never leave hungry!!
A self catering apartment is also available, sleeping five persons which may offer a more economical option for your holiday in Ayrshire. Pets strictly by arrangement.
Liz welcomes you into her home and will do everything to personally ensure that your vacation in Ayrshire is enjoyable.